The Secrets They Don't Want You To Know

Sunday, September 12, 2010

CPA Instruments

Hi All!  okay - last night and today i've been occupied with programming a forex robot.  So far it takes an account from 10,000 to 200,000 from 1/1/2010 to 9/10/2010; not too shabby.
but it needs more work, as it is basically flat from 2005 to 2008 - with optimization i can get it from 10k to 40k during that time - still not bad, but obviously i have to solve the filter for trending markets - but that is another story - and another piece i have planned for make-more-money.com

what I want to talk about today is a great example of a membership website I found.
the initial presentation is very fine.  If you leave the landing page they redirect you to offer you some free content and another encouragement to purchase (rather than giving you a 10 dollar discount).  I like this approach, as it tells the prospective buyer, subconsciously, that there will not be a better price - so you may as well take them up on the offer.  Again - with clickbank - there is a guaranteed no questions ask 60 day return policy - so that gives a good measure of confidence to the buyer.

I've got a link to their site - you can see it here:  http://make-more-money.com/cpa-secrets
check it out and let me know what you think.  I'm calling your attention to this as an example of what is currently out there - but please know that if you do purchase through my link, for this or really most anything I direct you to from this site - you should know that i'm paid an affiliate commission for this.  this is also something you can do rather easily in the future.

I'm not fully satisfied with the whole idea of html programming - i can do this for sure - but it seems the whole world is going to wordpress - and it is so simple - so I may redesign my website around wordpress for the future.  that is another project.

Okay then - till next time - be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment