The Secrets They Don't Want You To Know

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Membership Site

Hi All,
I'm pretty tired today - got up in the middle of the night to research membership site software.
I went with WishListMember.  I got the multi site license, it was expensive; but I think it will be worth it because everything I read about it suggests that it is completely easy to set up and maintain, and very powerful and flexible as to what it can do.
with the multisite license they offered a couple of very nice custom themes and a graphics icon package; plus helpful links to a dozen or more important WP plugins.

I'm excited about the possibilities for my make-more-money site -- i wish i had more time to work on it!

need to try to grab an extra hour of sleep now ...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment